On Friday, October 9, 2020 in the premises of the Academy of Vocational Studies Belgrade- Department of the Tourist College of Vocational Studies an innovative course called: PREPARATION OF THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE OFFER OF RURAL HOUSEHOLDS will be held.
As part of the course, participants will have the opportunity to expand existing and gain new knowledge from the following areas: •
- Basics of modern tourism business – an example of rural tourism
- Public relations in modern tourism business with special reference to rural tourism
- Media communications with special reference to rural tourism • Wine tourism – presentation of the offer
- Affordable tourism market and conceptual design and conception of affordable rural households
- The role of marketing in creating the offer of rural tourism-successful examples in practice
- Application of modern management principles in rural tourism
Course organizing Academy of Vocational Studies Belgrade – Department of Tourism College are an integral part of the European Union’s Erasmus + program, entitled “Next Destination Balkans: Agritourism Landscapes Development ”.