On 27.11.2020. (Friday) starting at 10.00 am, a training will be held on the topic of “Wine Tasting” intended for agricultural farms, rural households and all potential service providers in agritourism. Due to extraordinary circumstances caused by the worsening epidemiological situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the training will be online using the ZOOM platform.
The training is organized as part of the regular activities of the Erasmus + project “Next destination Balkans: Agritourism Landscape development”, acronym LANDS.
The overall goal of the training is to train participants to expand the agritourism offer through a professionally based organization of short wine tasting courses for guests of agritourism capacities and the presentation of the quality of locally produced wines. Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills needed for guided wine tasting in agritourism facilities, ie:
- Get acquainted with the technological bases of different types of wine;
- Master the basic settings of wine culture and wine manners when serving wine with meals;
- To be able for independent organoleptic assessment of wine quality at the level of a trained layman;
- To be able to independently organize the scope of limited wine tastings in their own or agritourism capacities in their environment and
- Master the elements of communicative emphasis on the positive elements of wine quality in the context of possible promotion and sale of locally produced wines.
The training will be led by prof. dr. Milenko Blesić from the Faculty of Agriculture and Food, University of Sarajevo.