On 1.10.2020. (Thursday) starting at 10:00 am in the premises of the Sarajevo Regional Development Agency “SERDA” will be held a training on “Principles of management of rural households in agribusiness” for farms, rural households and all potential service providers in agritourism.
The training is organized in cooperation with the Sarajevo Regional Development Agency “SERDA”, in whose premises (Kolodvorska 6, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina) it will be held, as part of the regular activities of the Erasmus + project LANDS.
The overall goal of the training is to increase the knowledge of users (persons engaged in agritourism, their associations, persons who want to develop their idea of agritourism) about the basic principles in the management of rural households in agribusiness. Participants will acquire knowledge and improve the skills necessary for quality management and administration of rural households, ie:
- Get acquainted with the concepts of agribusiness,
- Get acquainted with the basic functions of rural household management,
- Get acquainted with the concepts of strategic and tactical management of a rural household,
- Get acquainted with the characteristics of decision-making and the importance of decision-making
- Get acquainted with the legal regulations in the field of agribusiness
- Get acquainted with the ways of promoting agribusiness
The training will be led by teaching staff from the Faculty of Agriculture and Food, University of Sarajevo, prof. Dr. Sabahudin Bajramović and M.Sc. Emir Bećirović.